{Review} Wet n Wild Lipstick 505A

**Apparently this is supposed to be a dupe of MAC Rocking Chick lipstick from their Barbie collection**
 
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick 
Colours: tested 505A (Light Berry Frost) 
Size: 0.13 oz
Price: around $2 CAD
Where to buy: walmart, shopper's drug mart
Rating: 2.5/5

Their Claim: enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips.
Likes: the colour is really nice ^-^
Dislikes: the smell, sticky feeling, not moisturizing.

My Experience: I've always been more of a lip gloss person but i wanted to venture more into the lipstick world. I wanted to try different brands especially lines that are more affordable. This is why i chose to try the Wet n Wild brand. Upon opening the lipstick the first thing i noticed was the smell. I wouldn't say it smells bad, but it didn't smell good either. Secondly, on application i didn't feel this lipstick had a silk finish and it was not moisturizing enough. I have to apply my lip balm before wearing this lipstick to prevent it from drying my lips. The only thing i liked was the colour. It is such nice colour-- i really like how cute it is .^-^. This is the only reason why it got a 2.5/5 rating.   

wearing Wet n Wild lipstick in 505A (light berry frost)
  
My Verdict: I think the colour is really nice but it's not very moisturizing and i don't like the smell of this lipstick.
Re-Purchase: I would only consider repurchasing if i can't find this colour in a more moisturizing lipstick line.
-

9 comments:

February 8, 2011 at 2:10 PM Miss. Nik said...

That is a pretty color I will have to purchase :)

February 11, 2011 at 3:14 AM Sara said...

Lovely shade :) looks great on you

I am a new follower and I have to say that you have an amazing blog. Do check out my blog as well :)

http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

February 16, 2011 at 10:44 AM Maggy Vaugeois said...

you ar from ontario? :D
I'm come from Quebec :)

February 17, 2011 at 1:39 PM Beauty Style Addict said...

yes... Je vis au Ontario ^-^

March 15, 2011 at 4:00 AM Ynichka-Punichka said...

красивый цвет!)

March 15, 2011 at 6:50 PM Anonymous said...

They're $1 a stick here so I got like 5 different shades. Yet some of them need extra application. I guess they're pretty cool for a dollar. Works in times of need. Thats a pretty shade.

http://www.shesgotishshoes.com

September 3, 2014 at 12:43 PM Anonymous said...

That is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in the hunt for extra
of your magnificent post. Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social networks

Feel free to visit my page - Fete Paradiso

May 9, 2022 at 8:27 PM thehoth said...

weblinkright here this websitetry this web-site Sourceyou can look here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Beauty Style Addict
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates