Happy Friday: Makeup Question Tag

-What foundation do you use?
Clinique Superbalanced Makeup
-How about concealer?
No
-Do you know your undertone color?
I think i'm more Neutral-Warm
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Never worn them but they look nice on some people
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara
Sephora or MAC?
MAC
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Foundation Brush, Powder brush, blush brush
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No
-For the face?
No, but considering the Smashbox photofinish primer
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love golds, metallics, neutrals but i also love trying bold colours as well
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
pencil
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I think they look really great
-Do you use mineral makeup?
No
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Haven't found a fave yet
-How about lipgloss?
Mark glow baby glow in peek-a-boo
-What is your favorite blush to use?
Clinique blushing blush
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Some are hits, some are misses for me
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, i would love to do it for fun
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Concealer or foundation that is way too pale, clown-looking blush
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like both. I like mixing it up
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
lipbalm
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do that almost everyday :)
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Oh yeaaah baby ;)
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I still have many brands to try but so far i like Clinique, NYX, and MAC
-What do you think of Makeup?
I think makeup is fun and a great way to experiment with looks and product but i don't see it as a necessity. I wear it when i feel like it, but i always feel good putting my natural face forward ^-^

Did you get the same answer(s) as me?

2 comments:

February 3, 2011 at 11:13 PM Anonymous said...

I have no idea about many things, even use make much :(
I wanna learn so that I can dress up properly for parties, but dono how!

February 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM Beauty Style Addict said...

no worries we all had to start somewhere.. I'm sure with practice you'll be a pro in no time ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Beauty Style Addict
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates